Thursday, September 28, 2006

Lionhead Rabbits


Aaron and I saw a movie this week: Hard Candy? It was on cocaine, really. It was basically about some online stalker who was pursuing this 14 year old chick. Turns out, the teenager ends up torturing the stalker to the point where he contemplates suicide.
The movie gave me nightmares.

I also realized why they pay so much money for people to do psychology experiments: they're mind numbing. I had to stare at a screen for 3.5 hours. I had to look at pairs of words, and determine if I could relate them. It. Was. Hard.
The last one I just did showed me disturbing pictures on a screen, and I had to determine the background color?
Hey, $45 I wouldn't have had normally.

Chambers started back up. I'm really glad with how the group is turning out. We're all nut cases! We were being goofy together and it was wonderful! I just met these kids, and I already connect with them. And the new kids were so glad! Because they were afraid they'd be the weirdoes in the group, when in reality, they're quite normal.
That's a good feeling.
And we can all sing well!
Methinks we'll be fine. Viva la classical music!

I saw Alex last weekend. He's an interesting duck, to say the least.

And, I must say, this Paris planning is freaking me out.

No comments: