Friday, June 30, 2006

Cuddle Parties

I don't understand why some people are so adverse to pure cuddling with friends. Last night my friend and I simply cuddled all night, and it was wonderful. No sexual tension, just nice close time with 2 friends. Affection is delicious.

Beforehand, I had a cooking paradox. Running low on many specific foods that I normally require, I had to find a creative way to make dinner for 3 with just 2 beef patties, noodles, 2 tomatoes, .25 of a chopped onion, and assorted spices. Found some cottage cheese & mozzerella, a can of mushrooms, and.......I sauteed a lasagna-spaghetti cross dish. It was interesting, but I don't think I'll do it again.

Yesterday, my supervisor at job 2 and I had a conversation about spirituality, reiki, mediums, astral projection, etc. It was interesting, because I normally only talk about that with my girlfriends that I've known for at least a few years, but this woman and I just stumbled into this conversation. It was interesting to talk about it openly with someone I don't know very well.
I guess I should re-open that subject in my personal life, huh? Maybe I'll look more into it, do some exploring...

I just remembered that my mom and I discussed religion over the weekend. She was interested in my newer-found views on the whole matter. I think it surprised her when I didn't consider myself Christian anymore, but seemed to be content with my conclusions. My sister, however, seemed to be rather offended by what I said. It's all part of the building, though, right?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cuddle Parties?... And what precisely is being cuddled at such events praytell? Actually don't...It might be too much for this young innocent to take ;)


Slut