Friday, January 19, 2007

Fast Break


Just a few notes I would like to make before I leave for NYC this weekend....


  • "Happily N'Ever After": Watch this movie ONLY if you have very young children. Otherwise, you might feel like God is punishing you for something you've done in the past.

  • "My Boys": My life. In a nutshell. Basically, that's me in, say, 7 years from now, or so...

  • "Dreamgirls "Soundtrack: I've been howling to that CD for roughly a week now.

  • This job: Needs to end soon...

  • Preparing for France: I have to translate my birth certificate into french. Feel free to laugh along with me.

  • The Beach: I thoroughly enjoyed the scene where Leonardo DiCaprio has started to go crazy (from lack of human contact) and imagines himself in a video game. It might very well be one of my ultime favorite scenes in any movie. I have felt like that before, too...

  • This weekend: Is FREAKING me out because I have it booked by the hour. Literally.

  • The cold: Is slowing my metabolism down, and making me sluggish, and thus making me pack on some hibernation pounds. WHICH I'M NOT OK WITH!

  • Crèpes: Are a lot harder to make than you'd think. The batter kind of lumps together in places on the pan. Instead of being a super smooth, flat piece, it is more pancakey and, well, ugly.

  • Phone calls: EVERYONE calls me on the same days. It's like there's some kind of subconscious message being emitted from my mind and reaching all of my friends to call me within a very small time frame.

  • At home: Everyone else is at school, or in school, and I'm getting rather lonely. Or, as Kim Jung Il might say, "I'm so ronery...."

No comments: