Thursday, January 04, 2007

Another Grade, Another Day


Consumer Behavior: B-

Not so great...but passing, right?

Meh...


One more grade, and I'll stop thinking about it.


New Years was alright. I went to a party where my 2 friends and I were the youngest people by at least 20 years...we hid in a side room all night, and the ball was dropped, and that is all. Dom and I stayed up all night talking about boys, like the little girls we are.


Some more days, some more people.


One night Scott, Jesse, Bri & I drove up an hour into NH to see Jess in her UNH apartment. It was cute, we talked a lot, ate lots of chocolate. The car freaked out on the way back, in which we had to pull over on the break down lane in the middle of nowhere and pray that the window would go back up.


Last night Dom and Scott came over to eat dinner and watch a movie (Devil Wears Prada, anyone?). At Joseph's, I gorged myself completely and relentlessly on all of the foods I shouldn't have ever dreamed of consuming. And I am now 7 pounds heavier (no joke) than I was before this week. I'm devastated.

No comments: