Friday, December 01, 2006

Fast Break


I've been in the Stern computer lab for roughly 8 hours now.

I've been working on my Brooks Brothers presentation all day. And my presentation on Chile and China's Free Trade Agreement.

I just finished this week my french presentation on Burundi, Africa (THANKS JEAN-CLAUDE!!!). Without that guy, I would have actually had to have researched for my french project. But, his brain was the Wikipedia of my project.

So many powerpoints.

Aaron and I went to see "Flannel Pajamas" last night. It was alright, very much "day in the life"-type movie. I don't know why, but it ended making me overwhelmingly sad. Aaron had to walk with me afterward and talk me into a happy state.

I had an IBEX luncheon this week, where the advisors told us all that, essentially: "You all have A LOT of work ahead of you."

My phone broke. I was at Think Coffee, and all of a sudden it stopped working. I had to spend 2 hours (I walked in-and-out 3 times straigh) at the Cingular store to get a new FUNCTIONING phone. I hate RAZRs.

I'm keeping this short and sweet today, people. I'm far too busy to indulge in good storytelling. My profound apologies.

This week, otherwise, has been work, work, aaaand....work.

No comments: