Saturday, November 25, 2006

Thanksgiving


Wednesday, I woke up a bit lately and tried as quickly as I could to get to Laguardia. After getting into Queens, I hailed a cab to share with 2 other people to get to the airport. I was in the itty-bitty shuttle terminal. I got on the early flight home.
I took the T and Commuter Rail to Reading for Jesse to pick me up and drive me home.
Mom drove me back into Boston late at night so I could spend the evening with Alex. We went to a bar, then I helped him pack for his weekend (and do his laundry). Every time someone called me, he made groaning noises to distract me. Why do men find it funny to distract people with unsettling noises? We talked a lot.
He drove me back home late at night, for me to quickly pass out in bed.

Now, I'm sick.
Our kitchen is ripped up (floors are being put in...), so we've postponed the real dinner until Saturday.
On Thanksgiving Day, we went to Angelica's for dinner.
I went for a jog on the treadmill.

Friday: Penny, Mom, Aimee, and I went shopping. I bought 3 pairs of shoes, and a DVD. Penny bought shoes and a watch.
After the shopping, Jesse & Craig joined us at my house to hang out.
Jesse has a promise ring. Everyone giggle.
Then Jeff swung in so we could team up and hit Dany's house party in Andover. We left everyone at my house.
We stayed at Dany's for an hour. It was the most overwhelming hour I've had in a long time. Basically, almost all of my Andover friends from childhood to now were packed into this 3-story mansion. In an hour, I had to talk to all of them, catch up with them, and make plans with people. There wasn't enough time for everyone. I got so stressed/excited, that I started to get flushed.
When Jeff and I got into his car, we both stopped for a minute in complete dumbfounded silence, and said, "....What the hell just happened?"
When we got back to my house, Shivangi and Erin were there.

And I have to do all of my homework tomorrow.
Will this chaos never stop?

I'm going to bed now.

No comments: