Monday, October 23, 2006

Old


I have been noticing that I'm starting to get lines on my face. Just little creases that I'm sure not many people take the time to notice...but I do.
The thing that's been bugging me is the fact that not only I'm finding gray (no, more like BRIGHT WHITE) hairs, but my FRIENDS have commenting a little bit about it! They think it's cool, while I'm freaking out.
I'm not old enough to be feeling old! What's this all about?! I feel like a decade older than I should be.

Dear World,
Tell me I'm not alone, please!
Love, Kim

What have I to comment on today?
I've been procrastinating on studying for my 2 midterms this week.
I have put tea bags under my eyes to attempt washing away the black puff rims I've unknowingly acquired (yet another sign of my premature aging). If anyone has any other remedies, let me know!
I have been doing more experiments to gain a few extra bucks.
I have started investigating the concept of "resting".
And I'm starting to wonder who reads this blog. I see a few locations on my StatCounter that make me feel flattered because I'm not sure who I know there (i.e. Berkley, CA; Madison, MA; etc.). Let me know!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't worry about the gray hairs dear I've got more than you I'm sure.
-Craig