Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Congeal

I have a lot of things going on.

Midterms are amist.

I had some of the most disappointing chocolate (mostly because it was white) today.

I have been eating like an elephant on weed.

I'm trying to fit in seeing friends as much as I can, in between meetings, working out, classes, and studying.

And I talked to a homeless man from Barbados about America and the corrupt policymakers. It was a very interesting conversation. I will cherish it forever, in my brains.

1 comment:

David Julian said...

You're my favorite. And that wasn't a backhanded compliment to myself, either. I still hate you for going to Paris, but not enough to be unkind. If I don't see you in January, I might have to drop out of NYU and start singing gospel in Paris so I can a) see you and b) actually do something with my life.

It's raining here and I wish I was in New York with you. At least I have Google Earth.