Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Can You Believe This?!

So, yesterday when I was at job #2, I became slightly bored, and decided to scope out the world's newsreels.

I found this article on MSN yesterday at work:

Controversy for Indian Restaurant

It's ridiculous! Someone actually wants to advertise themselves through Nazism!? What are they on?
I think one thing is for sure: Mumbai's got a problem brewing....and it ain't pretty.
Let's just hope that it doesn't catalyze India's role in the recent "War of Religions" over there...

Ladies and gentlemen, I feel the world is ever-so-quickly getting into one giant...well, the picture says it all.

On a completely different note, there was a man who apparently got completely stuck in chocolate at a factory. Terrifying, I'm sure. That article was also of high-end quality. The link is: Trapped in Vat.

I'm trying to do last-minute back-to-school shopping. It's harder than I remembered!
I'm leaving Sunday to move into my NYC flat. If you care to know.

No comments: